2019 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW XP 900 SAGE GREEN
- Best-In-Class 6-Seat Performance: Delivering the hard working performance and smooth riding comfort of the best-selling RANGER XP® 900, with room for 6 so you can bring the whole crew.
- Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done: Hook up your trailer to the standard 2" receiver hitch and tow up to an impressive 2,000 lb. of supplies and haul an additional 1,000 lb. in your cargo box for a long day of work on the property. The RANGER CREW XP 900 is the utility side-by-side you need to take on the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips. Work faster so you can play harder.
- Power Through The Tough Jobs: The purpose designed and built 875cc ProStar® 4-stroke twin cylinder engine delivers 68 HP of smooth, reliable power. Paired with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, this engine gives you all the power and traction you need to get the job done on any terrain, in any weather.
- Smooth Ride And Handling: The RANGER CREW XP 900 delivers all-day cab comfort, whether you're on the trails or working on your property. With 10" of up-front and independent rear suspension travel, plus 11.3" of ground clearance for tough terrain, you're ready to handle any obstacle the off-road throws at you.
- Seating & Storage For 6: Designed to provide the required storage for a group of 6. Innovative storage solutions available throughout the cab.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- Rider-Centric In-Cab Storage: For your smaller, but necessary items, take advantage of the 9.8 gal. of enclosed, easy-to-access in-dash storage.
- Best-In-Class Payload Capacity: The RANGER CREW® XP 900's massive 1,750 lbs of payload capacity will help you tackly the big jobs or haul all of your gear for the big hunt.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 2,000 lb towing capacity.
- Impressive Stance: A confident stance with 11.3" of ground clearance while riding through the property and off-road terrain.
- Versatile Cargo Box: Haul up to 1,000 lb. with the gas assist cargo box with room for a full-sized pallet. Take advantage of the Polaris Engineered Lock & Ride® accessories line-up for versatile box configurations.
- 875cc ProStar® Engine
- 68 HP
- 26" PXT Tires
- 6-Person Seating Capacity
- 11.3" Ground Clearance
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 875cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,612 lb (733 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 148.5 x 61 x 76 in (377 x 155 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,750 lb (793.8 kg)
- Person Capacity: 6
- Wheelbase: 113 in (287 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10 in. (25.4 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Dry Weight
- 1,612 lb. (733 kg)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.3 in. (28.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (37.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 1,000 lb. (454 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb. (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green
New vehicle prices, discounts, savings, and other special offers may include some or all manufacturer incentives, which are assigned to the dealer. Some manufacturer incentives may not be available to all buyers or may require financing with a specific lender. Financing, leasing and down payment offers are available to buyers with Top Tier credit, not all buyers will qualify, may be in lieu of other manufacturer incentives and are subject to change. APR means annual percentage rate. In most cases discounts, savings and other special offers cannot be combined, are not valid on prior purchases, may only be valid on in-stock vehicles and may expire on a specific date. Additional limitations and requirements may apply. Tax, title, registration, bank acquisition (if applicable), dealer documentation, freight and title preparation fees are extra. All prices, discounts, savings and other special offers are subject to change. Not responsible for typographical errors. Some information and pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate. We will make every attempt to correct such discrepancies promptly upon notification of such errors or omissions however pricing discrepancies and other errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at our sole discretion. Payment calculator is a tool for estimating, not for determining exact finance amounts. Actual odometer reading may vary due to test drives and other miles driven since the vehicle was listed. Vehicles are subject to prior sale.