2019 Polaris Industries RANGER 570 FULL SIZE
RANGER 570 FULL SIZE
Unmatched SxS Performance and Value
- Hard Working Features & Superior Ergonomics: The legendary full-size performance, quality and value you expect from RANGER®, plus refined comfort for 3 riders.
- Proven Ranger Performance: Power through the tough jobs with the purpose designed and built 570cc ProStar® 570 engine. This utility workhorse comes with class-leading 44 HP and Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather. Count on the True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Ready To Ride On Any Terrain: Whether you're using your RANGER for work around your property or a recreational ride with your family, all 3 passengers will experience comfort. With 10.5" of ground clearance, 9" of up-front suspension travel, and 10" of independent rear suspension travel, you'll navigate the toughest terrains and obstacles on the trail.
- True Work Horse: The RANGER 570 Full-Size easily handles the biggest loads with a massive 1,500 lb. payload and towing capacity, plus a durable composite gas assist dump box that holds up to 800 lb. Haul more, work harder and get more done in fewer trips.
- Comfort & Convenience: The interior cab of the RANGER 570® Full-Size seats 3 people and is equipped with 4 times more storage and 2 cup holders so you can comfortably take everything you need along for the job.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Easy Maintenance: Designed so you can easily maintain the vehicle with minimal service appointments. Change your oil and check the engine with just a few simple steps.
- Full-Size Performance. Unmatched Value.: RANGER 570 Full-Size has proven quality and can handle the long work hauls and trail rides. It maintains 32 MPG and nearly 300 miles out of every tank of fuel. There's no question this utility work horse is the best value in its class.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb towing capacity.
- Gas Assist Dump Box: For the larger loads, utilize the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
- Versatile Cargo Box: Haul up to 800 lb using the cargo box and take advantage of Polaris Lock & Ride® Accessories to carry any item needed for the job.
- 44 HP
- 567cc ProStar® 570 Engine
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- 25" 489 Tires
- Stamped Steel Wheels
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1070.85 lb (486 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 800 lb (N/A kg / 363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 114 x 60 x 74 in (290 x 152 x 188 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 79 in (200.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1070.85 lb. (486 kg)
- 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.1 L)
- Box Capacity
- 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green
New vehicle prices, discounts, savings, and other special offers may include some or all manufacturer incentives, which are assigned to the dealer. Some manufacturer incentives may not be available to all buyers or may require financing with a specific lender. Financing, leasing and down payment offers are available to buyers with Top Tier credit, not all buyers will qualify, may be in lieu of other manufacturer incentives and are subject to change. APR means annual percentage rate. In most cases discounts, savings and other special offers cannot be combined, are not valid on prior purchases, may only be valid on in-stock vehicles and may expire on a specific date. Additional limitations and requirements may apply. Tax, title, registration, bank acquisition (if applicable), dealer documentation, freight and title preparation fees are extra. All prices, discounts, savings and other special offers are subject to change. Not responsible for typographical errors. Some information and pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate. We will make every attempt to correct such discrepancies promptly upon notification of such errors or omissions however pricing discrepancies and other errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at our sole discretion. Payment calculator is a tool for estimating, not for determining exact finance amounts. Actual odometer reading may vary due to test drives and other miles driven since the vehicle was listed. Vehicles are subject to prior sale.