2018 Polaris Industries 600 PRO RMK 155 ES
The 600 PRO-RMK 155 snowmobile is part of the lightest, strongest, most flickable family of sleds on the market - the PRO-RMK. The 600 engine is perfect for riders that want a high performance sled with instant acceleration.
- Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis: The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. The AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- Rear Suspension: The lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-Trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions. In the AXYS® chassis, the 600 engine features lightweight integrated mounts, electronic oil pump and bypass thermostat.
- Electronic Oil Pump: Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive – and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
- QuickDrive™ Low Inertia Drive System: The QuickDrive™ Low Inertia System is designed to make the sled rev quicker for instantaneous lift and reduces rotational inertia by 21% for easier handling and flickability.Not simply a belt-drive, it is a complete lightweight drive system — featuring an extruded drive shaft, lightweight brake, RMK-specific brake caliper and of course the most visible piece of the system — a maintenance-free belt drive that requires no oil or tensioner system. The complete system reduces rotational inertia by 21% which means 5lb. less effort when carving.
- Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks: PRO-RMKs come standard with Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. During SnowCheck, there is a choice of premium Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks or the Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. The Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions. The Walker Evans® Monotube Impact-Extruded Shocks are the lightest weight shock option from Polaris for those riders counting ounces. The one-piece, simple design is lightweight yet durable.
- Legendary RMK Balance: The patented AXYS® chassis delivers the RMK’s renowned perfect balance that riders have come to expect. The AXYS RMK offers increased, ultimate control and a more compliant ride.
- AXYS® Body Panel Design: The AXYS® RMK® features a compact body panel geometry and design that helps give the sled the best lean angle in the industry allowing it to hold even the steepest sidehill lines. RMK does not "Panel Out" like other competitors.
- Lightweight: Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris®mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighter weight, increase in power from the 800 H.O. Cleanfire® Engine, Polaris-exclusive track designs and the raised chassis.
- Forged Aluminum A-Arms: The one-piece, forged a-arms are lighter (approximately 1.5 lbs lighter) while providing optimal strength. Forging is widely used and proven through the automotive industry. This design reduces unsprung mass leading to a better ride quality and increased maneuverability.
- PowderTrac™ Running Boards: The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
- PRO-Lite Seat: Mountain snowmobiling requires a different seat design and that is what Polaris delivers. The seat is shorter to allow you to easily swing a leg and hop over from one side of the snowmobile to the other.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Mountain Hoop: Re-designed in 2016, the mountain hoop is more ergonomic and has been moved down 2.5" to prevent hitting the rider in the chest when in steeper terrain. Now a one-piece stylized design, the mountain hoop is made of a durable polyurethane material.
- Brakes: These lightweight brakes feature a fixed 2 piston opposed caliper design for an improved and quicker braking response and feel. The brake pad material features higher thermal properties to provide more optimal wear over time.
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display: Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer Sled operating conditions: Coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings; Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format; Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength; -GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS canbe installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference; Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride using Ride Command Hyperlink "Ride Command" to https://ridecommand.polaris.com/en-us/landing-pages/SnowLandingPage), , save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface; This gauge comes as an option on some SnowCheck models, and is available as an accessory option
- Integrated Storage Solutions: Optional, accessory storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS RMK® platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled’s design lines. Polaris Engineered with the highest quality of materials.
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ RMK® LWT
- Drive System Type: QuickDrive™
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single SC VES
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: DC-SDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Front Suspension: AXYS® RMK® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9 / 22.9
- Rear Suspension: AXYS® RMK®
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16 / 40.6
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 155 x 2.4 Series 5.1
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 49.125 / 124.7
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 46.5 / 118.1
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 412 / 186.9
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 131 / 332.75
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: White Lightning
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: PRO-LITE
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital
- Storage System: Accessory
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp/Low Oil Light: High Temp/Low Oil Light
- Windshield: AXYS® Low 7", Black
- Handlebar Type: High-Rise ProTaper®
- Standard Warranty 12 Months; Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Single SC VES
- Brake Type
- AXYS™ RMK® LWT
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube; Front Suspension: AXYS® RMK® Adjustable; Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: AXYS® RMK®; Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Rear Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39 - 40- 41 in. (99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Series 5.1
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 155 x 2.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 412 lb. (186.9 kg)
- AXYS® Low 7 in., Black
- White Lightning
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable
New vehicle prices, discounts, savings, and other special offers may include some or all manufacturer incentives, which are assigned to the dealer. Some manufacturer incentives may not be available to all buyers or may require financing with a specific lender. Financing, leasing and down payment offers are available to buyers with Top Tier credit, not all buyers will qualify, may be in lieu of other manufacturer incentives and are subject to change. APR means annual percentage rate. In most cases discounts, savings and other special offers cannot be combined, are not valid on prior purchases, may only be valid on in-stock vehicles and may expire on a specific date. Additional limitations and requirements may apply. Tax, title, registration, bank acquisition (if applicable), dealer documentation, freight and title preparation fees are extra. All prices, discounts, savings and other special offers are subject to change. Not responsible for typographical errors. Some information and pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate. We will make every attempt to correct such discrepancies promptly upon notification of such errors or omissions however pricing discrepancies and other errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at our sole discretion. Payment calculator is a tool for estimating, not for determining exact finance amounts. Actual odometer reading may vary due to test drives and other miles driven since the vehicle was listed. Vehicles are subject to prior sale.