2017 Polaris Industries SPORTSMAN TOURING 850 SP
17 SPMN 850 TOUR
- Powerful 78 Horsepower ProStar™ 850 Twin EFI Engine
- Premium SP Performance Package with Integrated Passenger Seat
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Premium SP Performance Package: The Sportsman 850 SP is packed with premium performance features:High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel DriveEngine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)Standard Electronic Power Steering26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast aluminum wheelsAutomotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- Class Leading 78 Horsepower ProStar® 850 Twin EFI Engine: The High-Output 850 Twin EFI engine with a SOHC cranks out 78 HP. It delivers outstanding acceleration off the line with incredible power to the ground. Add-in a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery with dual-balanced shafts and you’ve got the power you're looking for to trail ride and hunt.
- High Performance On-Demand All Wheel Drive: The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automaticlly reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC): Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Hard Working 360 Lbs. Combined Rack Capacity: Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 360 lbs. (240 lbs. rear, 120 lbs. front capacity). Sportsman 850 features flat racks and over 100 tie -down points to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Massive 1,500 Lbs. Towing Capacity: Class leading 1,500 lbs. Towing Capacity with an integrated 1.25" receiver.
- Lock And Ride Storage System: The Polaris Sportsman Lock and Ride Accessory system allows you to adapt on the fly and accessorize your ATV to tackle any task you throw at it. Sportsman ATVs have hundreds of Lock and Ride accessories to convert your vehicle from a trail machine, to the ultimate work or hunt machine in just seconds. When you need an ATV that can adapt to any task, you need a Sportsman.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System: Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System.
- Automotive Style Paint: 5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering: Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While Can-Am’s DPS forces riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions- no manual adjustment requires. This means effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- Integrated Passenger Seat System: The front of the seat is narrow at side panels for increased comfort and control. Coupled with wider and longer floor boards, the layout is incredibly comfortable and easier to mount and dismount. The ultra-comfortable one-piece seat design and backrest are fully padded and contoured for full support, with a slightly raised position so passengers can see down the trail.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With New Softer Rear Springs: Years of innovation and relentless tuning have refined the ride to a level unmatched in the industry. Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) angles the shocks rearward for 10.25" of travel leading to a smoother ride and less squat during acceleration.
- Dual A-Arm Suspension With Anti-Kickback Steering: Placing the steering axis near the neutral center of the tire and having the long Dual A-Arm Front Suspension dramatically reduces kickback and minimizes rider fatigue that comes with jolts to the handlebars from trail and ground obstacles.
- Class Leading Ground Clearance: With 11.5" of ground clearance, clear bigger rocks, navigate deeper ruts, and go where other ATVs can't.
- Built For Comfort: With the engine rotated 90 degrees, riders enjoy 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles. The narrower seat reduces leg fatigue and increases rider comfort.
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 850cc High Output (H.O)
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled 10.25" (26 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front/Rear Rack: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.25" (28.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25 (219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lbs (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Seat Height: 35.75" (90.8 cm)
- Wheelbase: 57" (144.8 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 804 lb (365kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Sunset Red
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 850cc High Output (H.O)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injected
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled 10.25" (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14
- Dry Weight
- 804 lb (365kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.25" (28.5 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.5 x 47.6 x 58.25 (219.7 x 120.9 x 147.9 cm)
- 57" (144.8 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Sunset Red
New vehicle prices, discounts, savings, and other special offers may include some or all manufacturer incentives, which are assigned to the dealer. Some manufacturer incentives may not be available to all buyers or may require financing with a specific lender. Financing, leasing and down payment offers are available to buyers with Top Tier credit, not all buyers will qualify, may be in lieu of other manufacturer incentives and are subject to change. APR means annual percentage rate. In most cases discounts, savings and other special offers cannot be combined, are not valid on prior purchases, may only be valid on in-stock vehicles and may expire on a specific date. Additional limitations and requirements may apply. Tax, title, registration, bank acquisition (if applicable), dealer documentation, freight and title preparation fees are extra. All prices, discounts, savings and other special offers are subject to change. Not responsible for typographical errors. Some information and pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate. We will make every attempt to correct such discrepancies promptly upon notification of such errors or omissions however pricing discrepancies and other errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at our sole discretion. Payment calculator is a tool for estimating, not for determining exact finance amounts. Actual odometer reading may vary due to test drives and other miles driven since the vehicle was listed. Vehicles are subject to prior sale.